Accessing New Markets for Growth
Here are a few tips on expanding your business into UAE, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Kuwait, and Qatar. UAE DAFZA acts as free zone hub for all the region, by shipping in bulk to the UAE you can deconsolidate and re-dispatch express to the final country destinations; Time Express can act as your importer of record (IOR) in the UAE and as a gateway into the rest of GCC.
Emerging Market Access
- Global supply chains velocity and complexity are pushing US and EU companies to re-evaluate their distribution models to reach new markets.
- TIME EXPRESS’s strategic location in Dubai provides access to over 4 bi people in the GCC, India, and Africa. We offer courier express services, local warehousing, transportation, distribution, and brokerage resources to simplify the challenges of international expansion.
- GPowerful and secure global TIME EXPRESS IT platforms provide customers the visibility and reporting parcel delivery options.
- Help customers reduce cost and capital investment through multi-client logistics facilities that allow them to reduce supply chain costs by staging goods in Free Trade areas like the UAE, providing enhanced customer experience through hub and spoke model serving into new markets.
Expertise & Reliability
- Integrated customer solutions with fast transit time designed by Time Express including reverse logistics, repairs on site, warranty handling, LTL and FTL transportation, distribution, trade management, and value-added services create a single point of contact across the supply chain, streamlining operations to give your customers peace of mind when expanding into the region.
Trusted TIME EXPRESS Brand
- Customers receive the same international shipments quality, reliable, guaranteed service they are accustomed to in other parts of the world.
TIME EXPRESS Compliance
- Consistent and strict adherence to global end-to-end processes, auditing and trade regulations allow customers to expand with confidence, into unknown territories, removing compliance risk.