Skip to content
We're here to help
Shipping to the UAE has never been easier interesting facts on United Arab Emirates
- Less than 10% of are Emiratis – the rest are expatriates from over 200 countries residing in the UAE.
- Jebel Ali Free Trade Zone hosts 7,100 companies including over 160 of the global Fortune 500.
- Top 10 ports: Jebel Ali Port DP World handles 15 million containers per year and is one of the Top 10 Global Ports.
- Jebel Ali Port handles over 45% of transshipment containers which are resent into GCC.
- UAE economy based on Oil & Gas, but tourism and hospitality generate most of Dubai income.
- Home to world’s largest shopping mall Dubai Mall, tallest building Burj Khalifa and longest automated metro system.
- Brand Dubai: instantly recognizable landmark destination with unique global identity.
- Top 10 Cargo Airports: Dubai World Central (DWC) New Airport handles over 220,000 tons of cargo per year (the size of London Heathrow + Chicago Ohara airports combined).
- Expo 2020 will be hosted in Dubai in October 20 2020 with a theme of Connecting Minds, Creating the Future” to make a difference in future of humanity.
- The 3 themes for Expo 2020 are: Opportunity, Mobility, Sustainability.
- Expo 2020 expenditure is expected to be $18.1 bi, there will be 25 Million visitors expected to attend Expo 2020 in Dubai.